Search

16 Black-Owned Marketplaces for One-Stop Shopping

Location was essential to an up and coming entrepreneur! Making sure your brick and mortar store was accessible, with ample parking, near heavy traffic. The retail industry now requires an online presence and (if applicable) an in-person experience. E-commerce allows anyone to shop locally and globally from the comfort of home. Having a website was a trend, now it is a standard. The pandemic forced many businesses to pivot sales and service from meeting places to online spaces as a means to connect with customers.


The inability to venture out leaves consumers seeking Black-owned products, scouring the internet and social media to buy home essentials, groceries, and more. I made this simple list of 16 Black-Owned Marketplaces for One-Stop Shopping if you’re not sure where to go to find new Black-owned businesses. These digital marketplaces are online communities making the discovery process simple while fostering a sense of FOR US, BY US support!

 

Afrikrea

The marketplace to buy online modern African home décor, clothing, jewelry, art and accessories straight from the creators (like an African diaspora Etsy).


Amaka

The AMAKA Marketplace connects you to the latest styles and trends from the best brands found in Africa and across throughout the diaspora.


Blaamazon

Blaamazon is a relatively new platform that provides a space for Black and minority-owned brands to connect with Black consumers.


The Black Mall

The Black Mall is an e-commerce platform where businesses can promote, sell, and distribute their products.


Black NAPS (Natural & Proud Sistas)

Black Naps (Natural and Proud Sistas) is online retailer that carries indie black-owned beauty products, styling tools, extensions, and accessories.

Shop here: https://naturalandproud.com/

Customers take 20% off with coupon code MREPORT


Black-Owned 365

Black Owned 365 is an online destination for 100% Black Owned essential brands.

Free shipping $35 or more on a variety of products.


Black Parade Route

Beyoncé chose to use her star power to boost Black-owned brands when she created her very own Black business directory.

BLCK Market

BLCK Market is a community-centered e-commerce marketplace for consumers and entrepreneurs alike who value economic prosperity through social uplift. The BLCK Market wants to create opportunities for those seeking to become more self-reliant and obtain financial independence. Shop in-person and online!

Flows Grocery

Exclusively shop BIPOC-owned brands for your essential needs! Online grocer shipping nationwide in the USA.

Shop here: https://cutt.ly/mrtv-flows-grocery

Customers take $10 off or first-time buyers only with coupon code: MREPORT

Hella Black

Hella Black is on a mission t0 promote and elevate the stories behind the Black business owners, their brands, and celebrate the creativity and excellence of the African American community. HellaBlack is committed to providing a best-in-class e-commerce experience with the most sought-after Black-owned brands and products.

Inkloo

This online platform showcases a curated list of Black designer brands, connecting emerging luxury fashion designers with consumers who are seeking accessible haute-couture.


Marjani Beauty

Marjani Beauty's site is carefully curated, offering independently-owned beauty essentials and skincare products for melanated skin.


The Motherland Online

TheMotherland.online is owned by Roberta Holmes and is an online retailer promoting pride in our African heritage through personal style. Fashion, accessories, home décor, and beauty products are all available.

The Necessities Company

The Necessities Company exists to help you patronize several Black-owned businesses with one click or on-site.


Thirteen Lune

In the spirit of inclusion within the beauty industry, Thirteen Lune offers 90% BIPOC brands, while the other 10% represents "ally" makeup and skincare brands.

We Buy Black

WeBuyBlack is a global marketplace and distribution center helping Black founders sell their products where no pitching for shelf space or warehousing required!

 

Entrepreneurial interviews, honest product reviews, & discounts from Black-Owned Businesses!

  • Sign up for the newsletter!

  • Sign in a Minority Report website member!

  • Download your FREE BOB Basic Essentials Shopping List!

https://cutt.ly/MRTV-newsletter-sign-up


4,288 views0 comments