Small Business Awards You Should Apply for NOW! Deadlines are Approaching...
Awards and recognition are great ways for businesses, whether you are an established corporation or a small start up, to generate positive PR and lend credibility to your brand.
Deadlines for many business awards are approaching. It’s a good idea to do some research before applying. Each organization offering awards has varying application processes, fees and qaulifying criteria. Here is a short list. 1. National Small Business Week Awards have several categories, including Small Business Person of the Year. Cost*: Free.
2. DREAM BIG Blue Ribbon/Small Business of the Year Award organized by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. There is one winner, seven regional finalists and 100 Blue Ribbon honorees. Prizes include $10,000 cash. Cost: $25 for U.S. Chamber members; $150 for nonmembers.
3. SCORE Awards organized by SCORE, a non-profit association that has been supporting small businesses across the country for nearly 50 years. Cost: Free.
4. Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year is given on both a national and regional level. Cost: Free.
5. The Network Journal Annual Influential Black Women in Business Awards. DEADLINE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2015
8. Central Pa Business Journal Nonprofit Innovation Awards. Nominations are currently being accepted.
9. Smart CEO Philadelphia Future 50 Awards. Nominations are currently being accepted.